Sales representatives required commission only. Great products, easy start!
FLORA TEA COMPANY UK LIMITED, which is one of the most successful wholesale and online retail tea companies in the UK and Europe for the unique Flowering Teas and hand made glass tea-wares.
We are looking for regional sales representatives in the following areas, to promote and sell our unique and special Flowering Teas for our company. The areas are England - South West, South East, London, Midlands, Wales, East Anglia, North East, North West, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Republic of Ireland.
The commission structure is as follows, with agents responsible for their own Tax and National Insurance contributions:
10% - 50% commission will be paid on the value of every order sold to each organization or business*, plus other opportunities for the right person.
50% commission will be generated on the value of the 1st paid order sold to every new organization or business and that would be paid after the 2nd order has been received.
25% commission will be generated on the value of the 2nd paid order sold to every existing organization or business and that would be paid after the 3rd order has been received.
10%-20% commission will be paid on the value of every paid following orders sold to every existing organization or business and and that would be paid on every subsequent order. (Commission rates are stepped and increased as you grow your stockist base, contract yearly renew)
* This rate of commission is based on sales to independent businesses. Orders from chains, franchises, large organisations or different market areas such as exhibitions, shopping TV or online selling will be subject to negotiation on commission rates.
Position: Commission Project
Rate: 10% - 50% Per Sale
Start Date: Immediate (within 1-2 days)
Expired end: 31/12/2011
Sales Pack: We will supply you with a sales pack, which will include -- FLORA TEA demonstration set, FLORA TEA introduction letter, price plan, leaflet, Menu & Business Card.
FLORA TEA™ (Flowering Teas are hand-tied individual tea (Green tea) leaves with selected dried aromatic flowers forming a tea ball/heart, which reveals its secret centre when placed in boiling water, blooming into an artistic and captivating flower display with an enriching taste. Definition by FLORA TEA COMPANY UK LIMITED)
Restaurants/Hotels/Tea houses/Coffee shops/Independent Store/Shop...
There is potential to develop retail distribution through specialist outlets and gift shops.
Role Requirements (Preferred):
- Willingness and passion to learn about our product range, brand and culture.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Previous strong selling background desired but not essential
- Passion and commitment to excellent customer service
- Good local knowledge
- Previous experience in building Long Term B2B Relationships or Track Record of selling B2B Products and Services ideally in the Above Sectors (not necessary)
- Make an appointment to speak to the general manager or owner of potential customers.
- Demonstrate the products: Flowering Teas, leaflet, menu, glasses, and gift box.
- Secure initial order and build upon the client relationship
- Order Management and fulfillment
- Keep accurate records – both client records and sales performance
FLORA TEA COMPANY UK LIMITED
Email Us: email@example.com
FLORA TEA -- the Art of the Tea
フローラ ティー -- お茶の芸術
No new product at this time
No specials at this time